Welcome to Anabelle Raven Books!

Hello there!

Welcome to my bookshelf!

I am Anabelle Raven, and I write fantasy romance books! 

All of my fantasy books are sweet romance (also sometimes called wholesome or clean romance) and focus on characters, relationships, and experiences.

My first trilogy, the Sandig Skaa Chronicles, will begin releasing in late summer 2023, and I would LOVE to have you join me!

I love to eat sugar-free chocolate, explore new places, and I spend a slightly larger-than-normal amount of time looking for cool rocks and reptiles every week! I stumbled across this adorable old man to the left last week while I was jogging through our Virginia forest!

I have an awesome fantasy novella that I share for free with all my newsletter friends! Alyssa's Choice is a prequel for the Sandig Skaa Chronicles. It's a short novelette that takes place 400 years before Secrets of the Desert. It includes some fun background, magic, and history about Sandig Skaa (the main character is one of Tana's ancestors)! To get it free, just sign up below! (It's not available anywhere else!)


Once you sign up, I'll also send you an email twice a month with freebies, book updates, and more!

Do you have any questions? I'd love to "meet" you! Feel free to email me at AnabelleRavenBooks@gmail.com!

Comments

Popular Posts